Strona Główna        O Projekcie        PENowiec.com       PENowiec Inspiracja      Kontakt/O nas


TRANSLATOR TŁUMACZ

Wszystkie zdjęcia zamieszczone w tym blogu zostały wykonane aparatem OLYMPUS PEN E-P1 przez Sonye Louise Barham. Copyright © 2010–2011 A Search For Heartbreaking Beauty.

środa, 23 maja 2012

Zmiana planów

Hi friends. Quick update: in the next month I will make my escape from Asia. I’m in Malaysia now, Kuala Lumpur, then Singapore > Bali > Philippines > NYC!
I’m going to take a much needed break from being a foreigner in NYC, then I’ll head west to celebrate my niece’s third birthday in Portland, Oregon. After that I want to make the second year into a road trip. My hoped for plan is to find a non-gas-guzzling car and drive it from Portland, through Central America and into South America. If anyone has a car they’d like to donate or sell cheaply, I’m in the market for one. Put the word out kind friends. And if anyone wants to go on a road trip I can clear aside my dirty laundry and make some room for you.

NYC friends, get ready. June 11. I’m excited to see you. xo.

1 komentarz:

  1. Chciałbym pojechać do NYC. To jest moje miasto marzeń, mógłbym tam spędzać całe dnie i noce, przechadzać się po mieście i CP. Ale niestety, koniec tego czas do pracy! pit-38 czeka, a NYC musi poczekać do maja.

    OdpowiedzUsuń