Strona Główna        O Projekcie        PENowiec.com       PENowiec Inspiracja      Kontakt/O nas


TRANSLATOR TŁUMACZ

Wszystkie zdjęcia zamieszczone w tym blogu zostały wykonane aparatem OLYMPUS PEN E-P1 przez Sonye Louise Barham. Copyright © 2010–2011 A Search For Heartbreaking Beauty.

środa, 23 maja 2012

Pora na odpoczynek

I’m going to hit the pause button on the blog for a bit. Lately my heart has just not been in it and the photos feel very uninspired to me, so best I give it some space. You can always have a look through the archives if you’re in the mood to waste some minutes at work, and if you miss me, go to my website and click the contact button, we can chat. Keep keeping it real and I’ll see you somewhere sooner or later. Hugz.

After a full day of puking and an overnight bus I decided to splurge on something nice. This is what $30 will get you in Hoi An, Vietnam.



 







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz