Strona Główna        O Projekcie        PENowiec.com       PENowiec Inspiracja      Kontakt/O nas


TRANSLATOR TŁUMACZ

Wszystkie zdjęcia zamieszczone w tym blogu zostały wykonane aparatem OLYMPUS PEN E-P1 przez Sonye Louise Barham. Copyright © 2010–2011 A Search For Heartbreaking Beauty.

sobota, 21 stycznia 2012

Sonya na zdjęciach...innych ludzi


I have been quite negligent in regards to this blog in the last few weeks, and it kind of feels awesome. Doing nothing ruuuuulez. Although, I feel I’m a bit overly tan from reading on the beach daily, drenched in sunshine. I’m getting geared up to reacquaint myself with my camera. I leave Goa, with a heavy heart, on Wednesday. I could stay forever, but I’m heading to Kerala and it’s suppose to be just as good, maybe even better. Soon this blog will be less boring… hopefully. I’ve been thinking about you tons and hoping life is all rainbows and teddybears for you. See you soon. Sloppy kisses.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz