Strona Główna        O Projekcie        PENowiec.com       PENowiec Inspiracja      Kontakt/O nas


TRANSLATOR TŁUMACZ

Wszystkie zdjęcia zamieszczone w tym blogu zostały wykonane aparatem OLYMPUS PEN E-P1 przez Sonye Louise Barham. Copyright © 2010–2011 A Search For Heartbreaking Beauty.

piątek, 15 lipca 2011

Łowy na kormorana

 

 

Some of the boys from the hostel and I got on a boat and went to see the Cormorant Fishing Show. It’s a style of fishing where the men have these extremely well trained birds, that catch the fish for them. They tie a string around their neck, so they’re not able to swallow the big fish. I’m not sure how I feel about the whole thing, but watching it was kind of incredible. Towards the end the fisherman took the string off their necks and they were eating everything they caught. They dive under the water and then glide along, very fast, searching for fish. When they catch one they pop up and flip it into their mouths. When they need a break they get up on the boat and stand there with their wings spread, drying out. I tried to pet one and in turn he tried to bite me. Yes sir! I hear you loud and clear

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz