Strona Główna        O Projekcie        PENowiec.com       PENowiec Inspiracja      Kontakt/O nas


TRANSLATOR TŁUMACZ

Wszystkie zdjęcia zamieszczone w tym blogu zostały wykonane aparatem OLYMPUS PEN E-P1 przez Sonye Louise Barham. Copyright © 2010–2011 A Search For Heartbreaking Beauty.

piątek, 20 maja 2011

Korea Południowa

Wikipedia

I made it to Seoul, South Korea, and this is the boat that brought me. So far Koreans are impressing the hell out of me with their tidy and efficient attitudes. Heck yes Korea! I gotta go hunting for some food, I’ll talk to you laterz.
A little Tug Boat that pulled us out of the dock. I’ve heard talk of Tug Boats my entire life but until now I never actually thought about what that meant. It’s very literal.
Cargo going onto the ship.
  
Space-age hair styling   

No one in Tanggu could believe that I wanted to take a boat to South Korea, and I ask you; how could you not want to take this boat to South Korea? It was rad.
They had private rooms that groups would order big family style Korean BBQ meals to, sitting around eating, drinking beer, and being raucous. Then when they were finished with their meal they would order more beers, close the door, and fire up the karaoke!!! Hells yeah, on a boat with their flippy floppies! Chinese is a tone based language, so Chinese people naturally have perfect pitch (download the episode about it from Radio Lab) which means they’re excellent singers. The same thing cannot be said for Koreans, but by and large I have found them to be very charming, so I can forgive them their terrible singing.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz